Poll: Do you like the SM64 Area Importer?
Yes, I love it. I use it often. The tool is perfect.
Yes, I like it. I use it sometimes.
It's okay, but I don't need it.
No, it's not the best tool. It inclueds some errors.
No, it's shit and nobody nedd this!
   

SM64 Area Importer (v3.1) « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

A Mac-Version ... not yet.

V2.1.1.1 is up.

​Changelog:
- Fixed a problem at re-importing

(03-12-2016, 08:13 AM)Pilzinsel64 Wrote: A Mac-Version ... not yet.
​

Thanks for working on it! I can start modding m64 soon! I use Mac.

(04-12-2016, 04:55 AM)Gamecubed Wrote: I use Mac.
​

Can't you dual boot or use vm ware?
Lorem Ipsum.

(04-12-2016, 04:55 AM)Gamecubed Wrote: Thanks for working on it! I can start modding m64 soon! I use Mac.
​

Use a Windows 7 in a Virtual Mashine like VM Virtual Box. I have to do it with TT64, because TT64 wont start on my Windows.

Is virtual box any good? I was going to buy VMware, but if Virtual box is good I will use that.

(04-12-2016, 06:03 PM)Gamecubed Wrote: Is virtual box any good? I was going to buy VMware, but if Virtual box is good I will use that.
​

Good? Oracle VirtualBox is brilliant! It has some great feautures. REALY!
Don't by VMWare, just use Oracle Virtual Box

After your virtual Windows had been started, you can press Host+L and the applications on your virtual mashine will shown on your realy desktop. And if you use the virtual network, you can work with TT64 as normal.

Loook:
[Image: ff3c371629a6bbc13061e108583138d2.jpg]

​Note:
After you installed Windowns, you have to install the Guest-Extension.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2016, 01:34 PM by Pilzinsel64.)

It is a virtual desktop right? Not like bootcamp, and is it safe? (Note I will not go on the internet with it.) And does it take over 8 gb of space?

vm ware is better cracks are super easy to find. i can post you a few on minus world if you want
Lorem Ipsum.

(07-12-2016, 12:29 PM)RobiNERD Wrote: vm ware is better cracks are super easy to find. i can post you a few on minus world if you want
​

Why he should crack a programm (use it illegal) if he can use a free one (use it legal), wich has more feautures then he need etc.?
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2016, 12:43 PM by Pilzinsel64.)

SM64 Area Importer (v3.1) « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)