Site Suggestions « 1 2 3 4 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Also the 2 PM notifications I received from shygoo posting here were addressed to Mariohacker14....I assume the automated system got confused Tongue
"I sexually identify as a sexual attack bowl of frosted flakes." - MWeegee 2016


#stopwidescreenoppression

Apparently, you can spam +1/-1/Neutral on people's reps, perhaps a Quota? I was able to increase MarioHacker14's rep to 3 under 25 seconds.
[Image: lmao.jpg]
Gone for a while.

(08-02-2015, 01:37 AM)shygoo Wrote: Another thing,
Kaze and I noticed that the 'contains new posts' blips don't update properly sometimes. I'd assume it has something to do with the site caching too hard

I think if this code was called from mybb's global start hook it might fix it

Code:
​
header("Cache-Control: no-cache");
​
​
I've added the code to the index and forum display, let's see if it makes any difference.

(08-02-2015, 01:47 AM)MilleniumLuigi Wrote: ​
Also the 2 PM notifications I received from shygoo posting here were addressed to Mariohacker14....I assume the automated system got confused Tongue
​
Did you receive them after subscribing to this thread?
Could you post the PM's?

(08-02-2015, 06:36 AM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: ​
Apparently, you can spam +1/-1/Neutral on people's reps, perhaps a Quota? I was able to increase MarioHacker14's rep to 3 under 25 seconds.
​
I've disabled reputations, the system seems kind of redundant for this board.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 02:32 PM by Skeletons.)

Yeah they were from subscribing to this thread. Some of them are adressed to me, others to mariohacker14.

Here they are:

Spoiler :
Mariohacker14,

shygoo has just replied to a thread which you have subscribed to. This thread is titled Site Suggestions.

Here is an excerpt of the message:
------------------------------------------
I asked the same thing over skype a few days ago and I believe he said he's planning on it... (visit the thread to read more..)
------------------------------------------

To view the thread, you can go to the following URL:
http://origami64.net/showthread.php?tid=46&action=newpost

There may also be other replies to this thread but you will not receive anymore notifications until you visit the thread again.

------------------------------------------
Unsubscription Information:

If you would not like to receive any more notifications of replies to this thread, visit the following URL in your browser:
http://origami64.net/usercp2.php?action=removesubscription&tid=46&key=08145351a80a30fba36cc3307e92ca0b&my_post_key=bf626dbad431fae7b7a7cd1b920aa847

------------------------------------------

Spoiler :
Mariohacker14,

shygoo has just replied to a thread which you have subscribed to. This thread is titled Site Suggestions.

Here is an excerpt of the message:
------------------------------------------
Another thing,
Kaze and I noticed that the 'contains new posts' blips don't update properly sometim... (visit the thread to read more..)
------------------------------------------

To view the thread, you can go to the following URL:
http://origami64.net/showthread.php?tid=46&action=newpost

There may also be other replies to this thread but you will not receive anymore notifications until you visit the thread again.

------------------------------------------
Unsubscription Information:

If you would not like to receive any more notifications of replies to this thread, visit the following URL in your browser:
http://origami64.net/usercp2.php?action=removesubscription&tid=46&key=08145351a80a30fba36cc3307e92ca0b&my_post_key=bf626dbad431fae7b7a7cd1b920aa847

------------------------------------------
Reply Forward Delete

Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2015 MyBB Group.

Spoiler :
Mariohacker14,

Mr. GreenThunder has just replied to a thread which you have subscribed to. This thread is titled Site Suggestions.

Here is an excerpt of the message:
------------------------------------------
Apparently, you can spam +1/-1/Neutral on people's reps, perhaps a Quota? I was able to increase Mar... (visit the thread to read more..)
------------------------------------------

To view the thread, you can go to the following URL:
http://origami64.net/showthread.php?tid=46&action=newpost

There may also be other replies to this thread but you will not receive anymore notifications until you visit the thread again.

------------------------------------------
Unsubscription Information:

If you would not like to receive any more notifications of replies to this thread, visit the following URL in your browser:
http://origami64.net/usercp2.php?action=removesubscription&tid=46&key=08145351a80a30fba36cc3307e92ca0b&my_post_key=bf626dbad431fae7b7a7cd1b920aa847

------------------------------------------
"I sexually identify as a sexual attack bowl of frosted flakes." - MWeegee 2016


#stopwidescreenoppression

[Image: G4e7Cx9.png]
PM bot is still drunk.
Gone for a while.

Removed user's name from start of message. BOOM, fixed.

Am I the only one who gets a 403 error when trying to make a post, most of the time when the post contains a slur.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015, 06:07 AM by Nutta.)
Gone for a while.

I'm a member of SMW Central, and post layouts are something I like about it. Think we can get that here on Origami64?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Can you add a badge for adding an other hack (Not SM64 or SM64DS)?

(27-07-2015, 03:32 PM)Polar Hacker Wrote: Can you add a badge for adding an other hack (Not SM64 or SM64DS)?
​

I'll only add badges for other games if they are being discussed on this site. I was going to add a Paper Mario badge, but the editor is not yet developed enough to expect people to make hacks.
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2015, 04:09 PM by Skeletons.)

Site Suggestions « 1 2 3 4 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)