Mario Golf Texture problem
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

So I was going to hack Mario Golf 64, then I was going to rip the textures and it seems like the textures are messed up.

Can anyone help to resolve this issue? Thanks.

[Image: Screenshot_656.png]
I'm not replying to your Damn Thread if nobody understands what you're saying.

This post has been sent from Microsoft Surface Pro Windows 10

(14-09-2016, 10:37 AM)RobiNERD Wrote:
(14-09-2016, 01:12 AM)SmithJrBlaquaLuigi Inc. LLC. Wrote: ​
So I was going to hack Mario Golf 64, then I was going to rip the textures and it seems like the textures are messed up.

Can anyone help to resolve this issue? Thanks.
​

This is in no way related to sm64
​

"Other Hacking"

Spoiler :
kickban
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2016, 01:31 PM by Jesse.)

No solution?
I'm not replying to your Damn Thread if nobody understands what you're saying.

This post has been sent from Microsoft Surface Pro Windows 10

(19-09-2016, 01:20 AM)SmithJrBlaquaLuigi Inc. LLC. Wrote: No solution?
​

Use pj 2.1 + nemu64 gfx debugger only the actual game is broken the demo shows up fine
Lorem Ipsum.

Mario Golf Texture problem
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)