Toad's Tool v0.6.8S « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(18-11-2016, 05:23 PM)GenEric Wrote:
(18-11-2016, 01:45 PM)Pilzinsel64 Wrote: ​
I installed v372.54 but it still doesn't work. Sad
​

372.54 is where things got messed up; the closest rollback is 368.81, the one before it.
​


The problem ist, v368.81 can't find aviable grafic card hardware.

Btw, here is a short GIF of my problem:
[Image: a196dd1b653c6b2825ca7ce321a04329.gif]

(18-11-2016, 01:45 PM)Pilzinsel64 Wrote: The problem ist, v368.81 can't find aviable grafic card hardware.
​

Some nvidia gpus dont support older drivers than when they were actually built
Lorem Ipsum.

So, I've got an issue. Everything that's an empty object if I try to make it something else it won't even show up ingame. Maybe it's just been too long since I've used it but this is really annoying me.
--BTW yes it is still grayed out I don't know how to make it red. (newb)--
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2016, 01:11 PM by BaconBoy.)

(19-11-2016, 01:10 PM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote: So, I've got an issue. Everything that's an empty object if I try to make it something else it won't even show up ingame. Maybe it's just been too long since I've used it but this is really annoying me.
--BTW yes it is still grayed out I don't know how to make it red. (newb)--
​

That's becuase when you change the empty object to an another object you have to look to see 6 stars which represent the course which it will come. Just click on every star to make it light up

(19-11-2016, 02:48 PM)Cyborg Wrote:
(19-11-2016, 01:10 PM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote: ​
So, I've got an issue. Everything that's an empty object if I try to make it something else it won't even show up ingame. Maybe it's just been too long since I've used it but this is really annoying me.
--BTW yes it is still grayed out I don't know how to make it red. (newb)--
​

That's becuase when you change the empty object to an another object you have to look to see 6 stars which represent the course which it will come. Just click on every star to make it light up
​
Oh yeah, I forgot about that, heheh. Thanks for reminding me!

No matter what I do none of the objects want to load at all.

Pilzinsel, you're running a GT 640, right? It says for me the 368.81 driver is available for it.

(18-11-2016, 03:14 AM)GenEric Wrote: Hey, the solution's been found! You'll only be crashing if you have an Nvidia card, so all you have to do is use this tool to roll back to a driver prior to 372.54 and Toad's Tool 64 will successfully launch!
​

Was going to point out that I'm currently using driver 369.09 on a GTX 960 and I have no luck starting up TT64
​which unfortunately explain why Somari 64 is in a long hiatus...

(23-11-2016, 09:17 PM)DobieMeltfire Wrote: Driver 369.09 on a GTX 960
​

Try installing something lower than that?

(23-11-2016, 08:57 PM)GenEric Wrote: Pilzinsel, you're running a GT 640, right? It says for me the 368.81 driver is available for it.
​

No. The installer can't find a valid graphic card.

Toad's Tool v0.6.8S « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)