Gemalomania - Major Hack « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: cutelivvie_by_mrpr1993-daqw2w2.png]

Now I'm makin' me some chocolate powerup...
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2016, 04:23 PM by MrPr1993.)

Not sure if Conker reference, or if protagonist has a chocolate obsession...
So which one is it?
Signed---A quite strange fellow

(04-12-2016, 10:05 PM)Blakeoramo Wrote: Not sure if Conker reference, or if protagonist has a chocolate obsession...
So which one is it?
​

Bit of both

Looks sweet, can't wait to see this work.

Im still in need to learn ASM and stuff. So all I'm only doin' is the modelimg.

[Image: crystal_by_mrpr1993-daqr8jr.png]

This oughta take the Star's place...

A new enemy model! The Goomba's counterpart: the Goon.

[Image: goon_by_mrpr1993-daqrxr1.png]

[Image: enemboss_by_mrpr1993-daqw6ow.png]

For every 3 models I make, it'll be posted here.

[Image: cyborgpilotpad_by_mrpr1993-dar7us2.png]

3 New models are done:
-Evil Cyborg Bounty Hunter
-Plane Pilot Bearded Friend
-World Warp Pad

If you get everything set up in asm, this will be amazing!
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

​

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

Gemalomania - Major Hack « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)