Major Site Updates
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I've spent the last week or so working on major site updates, here is a list of notable changes:

• Newly coded 'Downloads' page, I strongly recommend making use of this feature.
• New badges for uploading custom music. Also, all badges are automated now.
• Audio player pops up which clicking a music-type attachment.
• SSL Toggle button added to 'Settings' page, for increased privacy.
• Added option to disable Origami64 Chat, in case you want to break my heart.
• New slick design for default and Star Way themes, Chrome users will need to clear their cache.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2019, 01:46 PM by Skeletons.)

(17-11-2016, 06:12 PM)Skeletons Wrote: I've spent the last week or so working on major site updates, here is a list of notable changes:

• Newly coded 'Downloads' page, I strongly recommend making use of this feature.
• New badges for uploading custom music. Also, all badges are automated now.
• Audio player pops up which clicking a music-type attachment.
• SSL Toggle button added to 'Settings' page, for increased privacy.
• Added option to disable Origami64 Chat, in case you want to break my heart.
• New slick design for default and Star Way themes, Chrome users will need to clear their cache.
​

Do you think you could update the sight so you could embed videos from google photos?
Got Akira Himegawa's 10 Zelda Manga's for christmas, I can die happy now.

(09-01-2017, 12:23 AM)Gamecubed wrote: Wrote: Do you think you could update the sight so you could embed videos from google photos?
​

​god dang it stop posting everywhere
I'm in favor of this, and maybe also Google Drive/Docs.

(09-01-2017, 02:07 AM)BaconBoy Wrote: ​god dang it stop posting everywhere
​

​Why don't you stop posting everywhere?

​Also, yeah I'm 
​+1
​On the google photos/drive embedded feature.
Lorem Ipsum.

Major Site Updates
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)